Friday, August 12, 2011

My Hair Story

I will share how's my hair looked from some years ago till now. ;)











I'll start from 3 years ago. Bob hair! *cry*


About 3 months later... Hair extention? Yes, I did it. And I like to made it curly.


Goodbye white-gray uniform! Welcome new hair colour!


I bought hair-clip. And its color wasn't match enough with my hair. But it's ok lah. ;)


Like to made my hair to be half-curly.


My hair-clip color is matching now!


Oh no, my hair grew so fast. See the black part?


I made my hair dark-brown. This is without hair-clip.


I like to made a cute bun.


Blond hair.


I change my hair-clip colour, too. OMG so yellowy. *can't watch*


My hair isn't short like before, isn't it?


I still feel it's too yellow. :'(


This is how dark mahogany worked on my hair... ;) :*


Of course my hair-clip, too. Really love it.






And it was fade out just after 2 weeks... :'(


WELCOME BLACK. Black hair-clip, too.




My hair is long already ... ^^

P.S. And on October 16th I'll get my dark mahogany back (again)! Super can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment