Friday, August 12, 2011

Why "RÊbeauty"?

RÊbeauty.

At first, you may think this is definitely about the make up. But the fact is more than that. I want to let you know. ;)

RÊbeauty not just about make up and some girl's beauty things. It also talked about my dream. Yes, my dream. RÊbeauty taken from RÊVE, which in French means dream. Yeah. This is my dream. My BIG dream. To let people girls realize that basically they have their beauty in their own way.

In other side, RÊbeauty also means enchance your beauty. Because there is no ugly women in the world, but there's a lazy one. God create His creation with none of ugliness. So be proud and grateful of what you have, be confident of who you are ...

So ... Welcome to your own beauty, girls!


xoxo ( っ˘з˘)ε˘`)っ 
g y n n 


Check out my facebook and twitter
P.S. I will show you how to shave your eyebrows next. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment